The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu features New Year’s cards from 54 companies, which provide various interesting tidbits of information.
Get the summary below.
- Idea Factory and Compile Heart: “Azur Lane: Crosswave sold well thanks to you. Thank you very much! This year will be a year to keep your eyes on Nep, so look forward to it!”
- Otomate: “We will continue to proactively release Switch titles.”
- Atlus: “We’re currently hard at work developing Shin Megami Tensei V and Project Re Fantasy.”
- GungHo Online Entertainment: “We would like to properly get Ninjala out the door.”
- Koei Tecmo: “We’re preparing to announce new title(s) we’ve been holding onto, so please look forward to it (them).”
- CyberConnect2: “Fuga: Melodies of Steel is in development for release in early 2020.”
- Spike Chunsoft: “Various plans are underway for Danganronpa‘s 10th anniversary.”
- D3 Publisher: “Starting with Gleamlight, we will take on surprising genres that make you think, ‘This is from D3?!’”
- Too Kyo Games: “In cooperation with Spike Chunsoft, we want to create an atmosphere akin to a school reunion with fans for the 10th anniversary of Danganronpa.”
- Nippon Ichi Software: “Sequel preparations are underway. We’re hoping to prepare an original lineup for 2021 and onward that is uniquely Nippon Ichi Software.”
- 8-4: “In 2019, we localized Monster Hunter World: Iceborne and SaGa: Scarlet Grace for release overseas.”
- FuRyu: “We have unannounced original title(s).”
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment: “We’re planning Back 4 Blood for consoles.”
Use the coupon code “GEMATSU” for 5% off.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.